Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crawling

Cary and Veronica have been teaching Rex to crawl.  For my part, I have been trying to teach Rex to simply lay there, like an overfed baby seal, but so far my efforts are in vain, because Rex is hell bent on moving.  Any day now he's going to be motoring down the hallway.  The dog is in big trouble.

The other night I found Cary down on all fours, demonstrating the proper crawling technique (hand, knee, hand, knee) to a very engaged, very interested Rex, who showed he understood by getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth.  That's his newest baby move, and it's very cute.  He likes to do it while pushing his face down into his rubber giraffe toy Sophie, who is new best friend.  Sophie doesn't mind being dry-humped and slobbered on.  In fact, I'm pretty sure Veronica did the same thing to her back when they were best friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment